Tuesday, December 21, 2010

That is all, Folks

If you are unsatisfied and think that this is all wrong and just numerous coincidences, well I can't help you. It seems crystal clear to me that this is indeed the location of the Fantasy Factory. I live across the nation from the factory so there is no way I can physically walk down South Mission Street and prove that this is correct. However, the citizens of Los Angeles California and surrounding areas can. Please, prove me right (or wrong) and walk down that street, stare at the miraculous 10 foot tall blue fence, and get back to me with your findings.

From what I can tell, there are no security booths lining the ends of South Mission street so it is public and anyone can enter. You should be able to drive down that street and walk up to the property line of the factory.

Remember, The factory is going to look quite different from the original Google pictures taken, however, not dramatically different. You should be able to tell right away that this is the factory.

Now, go and spread the word of this new knowledge and proof.....oh and say hello to Channel for me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment